Harnessing the Power of Gender Partnership
We can show you how to use Gender Partnership to achieve increased financial success and productivity gains as well as dramatic improvements in talent retention, creativity and problem-solving.
Gender Partnership means getting the most out of every one of your team. It means men and women listening to each others’ ideas, learning from each other, and leveraging each other’s special skills and talents — no more miscommunication or hidden bias. We can help you achieve this kind of success in several ways:
- Our Gender Partnership Diagnostic helps your organization assess where it stands, identify the hurdles it faces, and create a plan of action to move forward. Our Gender Partnership Large-Systems Change Initiative provides training and coaching to take you through every phase of implementation.
- We also offer seven training programs for getting everyone on your team on board with Gender Partnership™: Six interactive, in-house programs and Gender Partnership Everywhere, a lively and engaging e-learning program for remote employees.
“There has never been a more pivotal moment for cracking the code of Gender Partnership.”
— Rayona Sharpnack
‘Executives Need to Sponsor, Not Just Mentor Women’
In the second in our series of guest posts by winners of our 2017 Guys Who Get It Awards, Bill Fitzsimmons of Astellas Pharma, says, “When male supervisors want to step up, I tell them they need to know there are differences in how male and female employees act.”
Intelligent, impassioned, thought-provoking, inspiring, down to earth. Those are just a few of the words audiences use to describe Rayona Sharpnack’s keynote talks.
- “If the problems ubiquitous to the human condition have at their roots a need for more communication, collaboration and relationship, why aren’t we utilizing the gifts and skills of more women leaders?”
- “For decades and decades, women were meeting with women to talk about women. Now what we need is men and women together talking about Gender Partnership. That’s a huge paradigm shift.”
- “Men of quality are never threatened by women’s equality. They are our allies. In fact, men have a high justice quotient. They want things to be fair.”
For details and registration info, follow the links below.
Women Leading Change, October 25 – 27, 2017 in Los Gatos, CA (SF Bay Area). Our flagship open-enrollment program for women who want to produce unprecedented results quickly and to sustain these changes. This very special offering of Women Leading change includes a day spent with Master Equus Coach Diane Hunter who will enable participants to explore and discover their non-verbal communication and leadership patterns. For more information and to register.
ALSO, VENUE AVAILABLE — Looking for a top-notch location for an executive retreat (or family reunion)? We recommend this large 5-bedroom home in the luxury Tahoe Keys community at the southern tip of Lake Tahoe, CA. Mountain views, resort indoor & outdoor pools, tennis, kayaking, and beach. More information