Harnessing the Power of Gender Partnership
We can show you how to use Gender Partnership to achieve increased financial success and productivity gains as well as dramatic improvements in talent retention, creativity and problem-solving.
Gender Partnership means getting the most out of every one of your team. It means men and women listening to each others’ ideas, learning from each other, and leveraging each other’s special skills and talents — no more miscommunication or hidden bias. We can help you achieve this kind of success in several ways:
- Our Gender Partnership Diagnostic helps your organization assess where it stands, identify the hurdles it faces, and create a plan of action to move forward. Our Gender Partnership Large-Systems Change Initiative provides training and coaching to take you through every phase of implementation.
- We also offer seven training programs for getting everyone on your team on board with Gender Partnership™: Six interactive, in-house programs and Gender Partnership Everywhere, a lively and engaging e-learning program for remote employees.
“There has never been a more pivotal moment for cracking the code of Gender Partnership.”
— Rayona Sharpnack
Guys Who Get It
This year, in lieu of a face-to-face Guys Who Get It celebration, we are thrilled to introduce you to 13 men who have been fearless in their quest for Gender Partnership, from celebrities to political heroes
Intelligent, impassioned, thought-provoking, inspiring, down to earth. This is how audiences describe Rayona Sharpnack’s keynotes.
- “If the problems ubiquitous to the human condition have at their roots a need for more communication, collaboration and relationship, why aren’t we utilizing the gifts and skills of more women leaders?”
- “For decades and decades, women were meeting with women to talk about women. Now what we need is men and women together talking about Gender Partnership. That’s a huge paradigm shift.”
- “Men of quality are never threatened by women’s equality. They are our allies. In fact, men have a high justice quotient. They want things to be fair.”
Rayona Sharpnack will speak at Professional Women in Healthcare’s Leadership Summit on June 7, 2019 in Minneapolis. Her fellow speaker will be Mike Kaufmann, CEO of Fortune 20 Cardinal Health and a longtime collaborator with Rayona. Their topic will be Gender Partnership: Healthcare’s Imperative for the 21st Century.
Rayona Sharpnack will keynote the Women in Business Awards Gala sponsored by the North Bay Business Journal on June 19, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Sonoma Wine Country, Santa Rosa, CA. Registration due June 17 at NBBJ.NEWS/WIB19