In our virtual library, the Institute for Women’s Leadership offers you a wealth of free information, ideas, advice, and enlightenment based on our unsurpassed expertise in the field. Dive in and enjoy!
Articles by and about Rayona Sharpnack
- Gender Partnerships Make Businesses Successful — New York Minute Magazine, Feb. 21, 2017 (online article about the Gender Partnership work of IWL and its related organization, the Institute for Gender Partnership)
- Creating Gender Parity Through Gender Partnership, HBAdvantage, journal of the Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, Fall 2016, pp 26-30 (article about Rayona Sharpnack’s work on Gender Partnership)
- 5 Tips on Engaging Men in Gender Partnership in National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) newsletter, January 2016 (article by Rayona Sharpnack)
- 5 Tips to Remove Blind Spots and Institutional Barriers to Gender Partnership in National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) newsletter, December 2015 (article by Rayona Sharpnack)
- 5 Tips on Developing and Profiting from Your Personal Brand in National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) newsletter, November 2015 (article by Rayona Sharpnack)
- 5 Tips on Women Empowering Other Women in National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) newsletter, October 2015 (article by Rayona Sharpnack)
- Rayona is quoted in Bloomberg’s “Why did question on iconic women stump so many Republican candidates?”, Sept. 17, 2015
- “What Do Men Get Out of Advancing Women?” in Diversity Best Practices Newsletter, July 27, 2015 (article by Rayona Sharpnack)
- “Having Each Other’s Back” in Diversity Best Practices Newsletter, June 16, 2015 (article by Rayona Sharpnack)
- “Walking a Mile in Her (or His) Brain” in Diversity Best Practices Newsletter, May 4, 2015 (article by Rayona Sharpnack)
Also see our In the Media page for articles about Rayona in the national news media
Goddess Shift: Women Leading for a Change
Best Practices In Gender Partnership
Case studies in Best Practices from our award-winning “Guys Who Get It” plus a wealth of links to articles on how to achieve Gender Partnership at your organization.
IWL White Papers
Breaking Through by Changing Your Context
The Trance of Scarcity
Equality, Equity and Partnership
Videos & Podcasts
A wide selection of Rayona Sharpnack’s keynotes on Gender Partnership, plus short video clips on various aspects of Leading by Context™. Also includes podcasts on a number of topics, including her books. You’ll also find a delightful rapid-fire video on overcoming unconscious bias by faculty member Chris Steely.
More than 36 articles by Rayona Sharpnack and IWL’s leadership coaches
Links to Resources
Research and organizations that support women’s leadership and empowerment
Also check out Rayona’s media coverage! The article about her in Fast Company is fascinating.