Harnessing the Power of Gender Partnership
We can show you how to use Gender Partnership to achieve increased financial success and productivity gains as well as dramatic improvements in talent retention, creativity and problem-solving.
Gender Partnership means getting the most out of every one of your team. It means men and women listening to each others’ ideas, learning from each other, and leveraging each other’s special skills and talents — no more miscommunication or hidden bias. We can help you achieve this kind of success in several ways:
- Our Gender Partnership Diagnostic helps your organization assess where it stands, identify the hurdles it faces, and create a plan of action to move forward. Our Gender Partnership Large-Systems Change Initiative provides training and coaching to take you through every phase of implementation.
- We also offer seven training programs for getting everyone on your team on board with Gender Partnership™: Six interactive, in-house programs and Gender Partnership Everywhere, a lively and engaging e-learning program for remote employees.
“There has never been a more pivotal moment for cracking the code of Gender Partnership.”
— Rayona Sharpnack
Unusual — and Unusually Talented — Women and Men
When I am interviewing and assessing new prospects for our team of consultants and coaches, I look for skills that will enable our clients to successfully access and grow the strengths of ALL the people on their staff. I also look for emotional intelligence…
Intelligent, impassioned, thought-provoking, inspiring, down to earth. Those are just a few of the words audiences use to describe Rayona Sharpnack’s keynote talks.
- “If the problems ubiquitous to the human condition have at their roots a need for more communication, collaboration and relationship, why aren’t we utilizing the gifts and skills of more women leaders?”
- “For decades and decades, women were meeting with women to talk about women. Now what we need is men and women together talking about Gender Partnership. That’s a huge paradigm shift.”
- “Men of quality are never threatened by women’s equality. They are our allies. In fact, men have a high justice quotient. They want things to be fair.””
Apr. 26 – 28, 2016: New co-ed Partners Leading Change open enrollment program for male-female pairs of executives, San Francisco Bay Area. Offered under the auspices of our Institute for Gender Partnership. More information and to register.
May 3, 2016: Founder Rayona Sharpnack and Ben Schick of our Institute for Gender Partnership will speak at the Men as Allies Summit, at the Yale Club in New York City. Download pdf overview and sponsorship information.