Harnessing the Power of Gender Partnership
We can show you how to use Gender Partnership to achieve increased financial success and productivity gains as well as dramatic improvements in talent retention, creativity and problem-solving.
Gender Partnership means getting the most out of every one of your team. It means men and women listening to each others’ ideas, learning from each other, and leveraging each other’s special skills and talents — no more miscommunication or hidden bias. We can help you achieve this kind of success in two ways:
- Our Gender Partnership Diagnostic helps your organization assess where it stands, identify the hurdles it faces, and create a plan of action to move forward.
- We also offer two training options for getting everyone on your team on board with Gender Partnership: Gender Partnership Everywhere, a lively and engaging e-learning program for remote employees, and our Gender Partnership Intensive onsite interactive workshop.
“There has never been a more pivotal moment for cracking the code of Gender Partnership.”
— Rayona Sharpnack
A ‘Cheat Sheet’ for Gender Enlightenment
A while back, I wrote about the differences between the female brain and the male brain. My goal was to help us all understand that some of the behaviors we find so puzzling (or annoying) in the other gender are a result of hard-wiring — AND that when men and women work in Gender Partnership, they can use those hard-wired differences…
Intelligent, impassioned, thought-provoking, inspiring, down to earth. Those are just a few of the words audiences use to describe Rayona Sharpnack’s keynote talks.
- “If the problems ubiquitous to the human condition have at their roots a need for more communication, collaboration and relationship, why aren’t we utilizing the gifts and skills of more women leaders?”
- “For decades and decades, women were meeting with women to talk about women. Now what we need is men and women together talking about Gender Partnership. That’s a huge paradigm shift.”
- “Men of quality are never threatened by women’s equality. They are our allies. In fact, men have a high justice quotient. They want things to be fair.””
VENUE AVAILABLE — Looking for a top-notch location for an executive retreat (or family reunion)? We recommend this large 5-bedroom home in the luxury Tahoe Keys community at the southern tip of Lake Tahoe, CA. Mountain views, resort indoor & outdoor pools, tennis, kayaking, and beach. More information