Partners Leading Change is the first co-ed leadership training that brings male and female executives together for the sake of embracing a global business opportunity that will maximize productivity, profits and a positive culture through the realization of full gender partnership.
Partners Leading Change is a breakthrough program designed specifically to get men actively and authentically engaged as allies in advancing women. It also teaches both men and women specific strategies for addressing unconscious bias, bringing out the best in each other, and working together more productively.
Executives sign up as male-female pairs and learn together how to reframe and resolve problems, translate learning into action, and develop their leadership presence to achieve groundbreaking results for themselves, their organizations and their communities.
- Three-day highly interactive, leadership-development program
- 1:1 coaching to build skills and sustain results
- Application of real-time, real-life projects relevant to your business issues
- Our internationally recognized coaches guide your leadership practices
- Access to our alumni community of successful professional peers
- Participation in ongoing monthly group coaching calls at no charge
What You Will You Get From This Program
Learn and apply skills for producing breakthrough results.
Discover new ways to be an effective leader within an organization.
Discover that conclusions that are limiting you in achieving business results.
Learn new ways to get back on track when the unintended and unexpected occur.
Learn communication skills that will allow you to inspire other men and women to collaborate with you in achieving your goals and meeting your business objectives.
When taught in house, forge lasting relationships with men and women who can partner with you in achieving your goals and create a powerful community of resources and support.